Before entering Uldaman (U) we must follow these steps:
- Start in Ironforge (IF). I will share Ironband Wants You! (IWY), Badlands Reagent Run (BRR), Reclaimed Treasures (RT), and The Lost Dwarves (TLD).
- Flight to Loch Modan (LM).
- Go to (65,65) to finish IWY and get Find Agamond (FA).
- Go to B, gates of U.
- Kill dwarves at the gates of U until one of them drops Shattered Necklace. This will start the quest The Shattered Necklace (TSN).
- Kill coyotes, rock elementals and buzzards in B to finish BRR.
- Find Agmond (50,70) to finish the quest FA.
- Get the quest A Sign of Hope (ASOH) at (53,34).
- Get the quest Power Stones (PS) at (42,43).
- Get the quest Solution to Doom (STD), in southern Badlands.
- Use the Heartstone to return to IF.
- Speak with TdK in IF (36,3) to finish TSN.
- I already have 5 silver bars for each of us so we can finish Lore for a Price (LFAP).
- Get the quest Back to Uldaman.
- Flight to LM.
- Finish BRR in order to get Uldaman Reagent Run (URR).
- Go again to (65,65) to finish FA and get Agmond's Fate (AF).
At the end, we will have eight quests for U:
- A Sign of Hope.
- Power Stones.
- Solution to Doom.
- Back to Uldaman.
- Uldaman Reagent Run.
- Reclaimed Treasures.
- Agmond's Fate.
- The Lost Tablets of Will.
- The Lost Dwarves.
There is a nineth quest obtained after the chained quest ASOH: Passing Word of a Threat (PWOAT).
Also, there is a tenth quest obtained inside U, The Platinum Discs (TPD). We need to be level 40 to get it.
Our enchanter should be ready to meet her trainer inside Uldaman.